Sanco Shipping AS is an operating company with ships trading world wide.Our primary task is operation of purpose built seismic ships. The head office is located in Gjerdsvika, Norway.
The main policy of Sanco Shipping AS is to maintain and operate a fleet of ships in accordance with national and international legislation and regulations, at charter rates ensuring the financial stability of the company. All employees are well qualified and are to demonstrate the highest standards of professionalism at all levels.
The satisfaction of our customers is the basis for our business philosophy. We will be attentive to the challenges of our customers, and strive to find optimal solutions to their needs. We aim to be identified as a professional and sound business partner and will actively seek to establish strategic and commercial alliances. Expansion of the company will be from continued strength in what we do, and by taking one step at a time. Our goal is to remain financially strong with a sound liquidity, basing our investments on long-term returns. By following our philosophy and reaching our objectives, we aim at being one of the leading shipping companies within our niche.
Sanco Shipping AS has the following objectives as indicators of success:
- To create value for our customers.
- To be known for quality and soundness.
- To have a reputation of being an attractive business partner who can be trusted and relied upon.
- To have highly competitive staff that can meet stringent requirements.
- To earn sound profits based on manageable risk.
- To be highly competitive among ship owners serving the same market area.